I’m thinking of starting a new Friday feature on ARHtistic License: a compilation of articles I read online each week that appeal to me, and that other creative people (like you) might enjoy. Here is the initial batch:
- For freelance writers, a checklist for researching magazine markets.
- For travelers and photographers, the 10 Best Views of San Francisco.
- Have you ever wanted to custom-make your own planner, designed especially for you? This author did, and she’s sharing her pages as free printables.
- Interesting article about dating old photographs.
- Miniature worlds captured in resin.
- A talented artist’s story.
- Cute quilts that feature animals.
- Who knew watercolors were available in the form of highly concentrated sheets?
So, what do you think?
Was there anything here that tickled your fancy? Would you check in with ARHtistic License every Friday if I continue? Did you read (or write) an article this week that would interest creatives? Please share in the comments below.