Fifteen articles to stimulate your muse.
- Animal sculptures from trash.
- Great cafés to write in.
- This quilt show article is from last January, but the quilts are still beautiful.
- High-tech museum.
- The cutest bookmarks I’ve ever seen.
- I don’t really understand sgraffito, but this artwork is beautiful.
- Some cute fall quilting projects. You could make these. Yes, you could.
- When drawing, do you have trouble with perspective? Here’s a technique that can make your drawings more three-dimensional.
- I’ve always loved Degas’ sculpture of The Little Dancer.
- I want this bathroom makeover.
- The art of Gustav Klimt.
- Lovely colored pencil drawings.
- InkTober sketches (not mine).
- Some lovely pumpkins for you.
- And some cool jack-o-lanterns.
Amazing number of items to view. I’ve been blessed with so many trips over the years.
One was in the 90s to my son-in-law’s home town. An artist, he took Julie, toddler Kyle, baby Austin and I to the incredible Chicago Art Museum. (With a baby and rambunctious toddler in tow, I can entertain you with this insane escapade) we sorta saw the amazing Degas exhibit, which is one of the artists you list here. You can imagine all the art enthusiasts who were mad at us, but I did have time to buy Degas cards in the gift shop. John, of course was on an overseas business trip. I was along as a nanny, Mike’s cousin was getting married. Yadda…perhaps this is my next humor piece…title?
I think I buried this memory for good reason. Lol. Love, Betty
LikeLiked by 1 person
Yes, you must write it, Betty.
Did you see the Degas exhibit a few years ago when it was the Phoenix Art Museum?