Whether you’re new to quilting or you’ve been around the quilt block a few times, I bet you’ll find something here that you didn’t already know:
- A collection of ten articles on quilting basics.
- Scrap quilts—best practices.
- An easy flying geese block made from scraps.
- The easiest way to make half-square triangles.
- Bargello quilts—they look much more complicated than they are. (Just so you know, the video shows how to make one block. You will need eight blocks to make a quilt like the ones shown.)
- How to make a quilt that looks like a photograph. (This very detailed article just gets you set up to make the quilt. Not for beginners.)
- Steps to sewing perfect borders.
- For traditionalists: how to quilt the old-fashioned way—by hand.
- Some tips for quilting by machine.
- Points to consider when choosing thread for quilting.
- Simple “stitch in the ditch” quilting.
- I’ve never even heard of quilting gloves before. Has anybody tried them? If so, please comment below and tell us what you think of them.
- Free motion quilting with rulers.
- How to turn the corner with your binding.
Do you have some quilting tips to pass on? Share in the comments below. And if you liked this post, please click the little star. It takes so little to make me happy.