Near the center of Phoenix, at the border of the art district, Trinity Cathedral rises like an oasis.
Situated around a central courtyard, the buildings enclose a labyrinth and a sculpture garden recalling Christ’s passion and the saints. Conveniently placed benches allow visitors a place to pray and reflect in peaceful surroundings. The current sanctuary opened for worship on Christmas Day, 1920.
Another building bears a plaque which reads Bishop Atwood House Erected 1930.
A beautiful leaded glass door serves as the portal into the cathedral.