Just in time for weekend reading:
- Embroidered portraits.
- What can you learn from Mozart?
- An interesting science connection to Van Gogh’s Starry Night.
- Life advice from an old barber.
- I can see me living in this houseboat.
- I thought maybe it was the mushroom, but that’s not what the mantis was high on.
- For anyone who shudders at the thought of public speaking.
- How to get stuff done. I’m fascinated with this guy’s daily schedule.
- Kyoto, Japan, seen through an artist’s eyes.
- Gorgeous tangles.
- Lovely sketchbook.
- Take a bird’s eye tour of Shanghai.
Happy Friday! Thank you, my dear, for including me!. I’m looking forward to exploring more of your links, but I took a quick peek at the public speaking, and there was Judy Dykstra-Brown! Love her! Have a great we ken’s!
LikeLiked by 2 people
I know, right?! One of my most favorite poets!
LikeLiked by 1 person