I apologize—I forgot to post some Juice for you last week.
Here’s the latest installment of creative ideas from all over the web:
- Prize-winning photographs.
- If you haven’t read these classics, you should.
- Beautiful tangles!
- 50 years ago they were arrested. What happened to the Freedom Riders between then and now.
- Animals acting like people.
- How have I lived for 65 years without knowing about the existence of these exotic birds?
- This very short article on productivity makes some very good points.
- I love this artist’s watercolor journal.
- Steve Jobs had some dramatic failures, but he credited them as necessary lessons which made his great successes possible in this speech he made six years before his death.
- How the climate of teaching has changed in light of school shootings. (I know this isn’t about creativity, but this essay is so well-written I have to share it with smart people.)
- Stop-motion animation.
- Need wall art? There’s a robot for that.