Lots of gorgeous stuff here.
- This artist’s work reminds me of the book Sadako and the Thousand Paper Cranes by Eleanor Coerr.
- For autumn people. I’m a summer person, so I like the before pictures better. (Except the Central Park one.)
- For all the writers: here are the rooms where twenty famous authors wrote the books readers love.
- Magnificent Spanish cathedral. Follow the author’s link to find out more.
- Do you like to read Young Adult novels? Maybe your next read is on this Teens’ Top Ten list for 2018.
- Interesting photographs of miniature scenes constructed from stuff you probably have lying around at home.
- Gorgeous purple quilts honoring Prince.
- These vintage Halloween costumes are kind of creepy.
- Fabulous essay on the creative life.
- Where do authors get their story ideas?
- A printmaker who designs napkins and wrapping paper.
- Amazing ceramic representation of a coral reef.
Thank you for sharing the daily cranes! Hope you have a wonderful weekend.
LikeLiked by 1 person