Dream, gather inspiration, and create!
- Zoology anatomy lesson.
- A knitting designer shares some of her sketches.
- How artists deal with the pain of lost love.
- Life in the 1800s beautifully captured by Mary Ellen Best.
- When photographer Omar Robles went home to Puerto Rico, he was so shocked by the devastation and abandoned buildings (aftermath of Hurricane Maria) that he photographed dancers against the background of ruins.
- You don’t need lots of room for a book nook.
- Tips from a street photographer.
- The gorgeous illustrations of Kayla Herren.
- If you want to move a big rock over 100 miles, be prepared to apply for a lot of permits.
- Many variations on the iconic face of the New Yorker.
- Sketches from Disneyland.
- Beautiful Bulgarian folk dances. (I’d rather be dancing!)
Yay! Unscience! Love that one. Thanks so much for including me in your Friday lineup! Looking forward to checking out the rest. Have a great weekend!
LikeLiked by 1 person