Wow! Creative stuff this week.
- How museums are re-thinking their collections in light of the Black Lives Matter movement.
- The joy and beauty of raising a child with special needs.
- Shark merch that Donna found on Etsy a couple of years ago.
- Incredibly beautiful quilts.
- What you can do with $1, vision, and skill.
- Remember when kids used to go back to school? It could happen, and if it does, you may want to take special photographs to record the momentous occasion.
- Do you like sci-fi short stories? This article from two years ago tells you where to find some good ones.
- Do you like to read YA? Here’s a list of particularly intense books.
- Different interpretations of a Zentangle challenge.
- Gorgeous drone photography. There are so many pictures in this article, I never made it to the end. . .
- An artist’s watercolor journey.
- I love this artist’s work.
You picked one of my favorite Etsomnia posts! It’s all about that hedgehog… Thank you!
LikeLiked by 1 person