Thank you to Katie of The Grief Reality for permission to repost this wonderful article of beauty and joy.
- A morning cup of coffee, just the way you like it.
- Long autumnal walks with leaves that crunch under your wellies.
- All of the music that your favourite bands are yet to release.
- The concerts you are yet to attend.
- Walks along the coast that are so windy the breath is taken right out of you.
- When you come across a little cafe that sells gluten free baked goods!
- Barbecues that go on late into the night until the flames have died down to orange glowing embers.
- The feeling after a long laugh.
- Weekends away in cosy cabins.
To continue reading this article, click here.