Works of art. Personal experiences. Articles to enrich your weekend.
- Beautiful artwork.
- How to invite your viewer into your photograph. This makes me want to take a field trip to the zoo. . .
- You can draw pretty leaves.
- Meeting John Lennon in India changed his life. (Heads up: this article was published a year ago; some links no longer work.)
- Her pet got loose on a flight.
- Driving during a tornado watch.
- The complex architectural drawings of Benjamin Sack.
- Want to improve your life? Here are some little books that can help you change.
- These surrealistic paintings give me chills.
- Lovely Victorian houses.
- How an author wrote her first historical fiction book for children—oh, and there’s a book giveaway too.
- A discussion of Vincent Van Gogh’s Starry Night.
Hi, darlin’! Thank you for including one of my posts in your lovely lineup. I have to say that story about Peanut and the airplane made me so happy. Great find! Have a wonderful weekend!