A lot of interesting articles this week.
- Cats in stores.
- I never really understood how vital the bison had been to the ecology of the prairies. Read how Native Americans are spearheading the effort to reintroduce bison to the wild.
- Don’t you just hate it when you’re writing a scene in your novel and you get stuck? Here’s three ways to get unstuck.
- Are you tempted to throw in the towel? Here’s why you should persevere.
- Children’s book authors: when you submit a picture book manuscript, do you show where the page breaks are? It’s a controversy, but I like this approach.
- A stroll through Jersey City, including a couple of awesome murals (be sure to scroll to the end).
- Crap. I think I may be the friend that all my friends lovingly tolerate. I recognize myself in this poem.
- The search for authenticity.
- Oooo. More artistic people to follow on Instagram.
- Yellow Submarine means different things to different people.
- Connecting our Natural Worlds is an art quilt exhibition. In addition to photographs of the quilts, the website has links to videos of the artists talking about their creations.
- How to write fiction about drug abuse when you have no clue.
Always finding the great reads! Thanks 🙂
LikeLiked by 1 person