Stuff to admire, stuff to make, stuff to think about.
- Beautiful quilts from the International Quilt Festival.
- A quick quilted Christmas stocking to make out of leftover strips of fabric.
- How to achieve balance in your life. (Spoiler alert: you can’t have it all.)
- Harry Potter bookmarks and gift tags to print out.
- I could use a watercolor mentor. Maybe you could too.
- I can’t remember if I’ve shared this artist’s Instagram page before. But maybe you haven’t seen it lately. I especially love what she does with her hand-made stamps.
- Someday I’m going to take a sketching workshop.
- Gorgeous pendant lights laser-cut from corrugated cardboard.
- Quirky vintage photographs that will leave you wanting more.
- Most of what I read on Bored Panda is funny. This article is just plain interesting. People explaining why an expensive purchase was actually a great deal.
- A writer/illustrator’s process as she creates a children’s book with special meaning for her. (And there’s a book giveaway.)
- I love what Nathalie’s doing in her vintage ledger with her rubber stamps.
Thanks for linking to my string-pieced stocking tutorial. I need to make several myself this season!
LikeLiked by 1 person