I challenge you to use one of these ideas this week. (Hmmm. I think I need googly eyes.)
- Zentangles on snail shells.
- Art with humorous captions.
- I love this tutorial on how to draw a house. I starts out the (childish) way I would draw one, but adds details step by step that take it beyond what I usually end up with.
- These sculptures look like wood, but they’re really ceramic.
- Take a peek at these art journal pages.
- How an author came up with her new middle grades book.
- An artist reacts to an ancient sculpted head.
- Fun with food (photography).
- I wish I could go sketching with my friends.
- I can’t remember if I’ve shared zenpencils’ Instagram page before. If you haven’t seen it yet, you have a treat in store.
- Painting pansies tutorial.
- For the fiction writers. I never considered whether the beginnings and endings of my scenes have resonance.
Thanks so much for sharing a link to my MG novel in verse, WISHES, DARES, AND HOW TO STAND UP TO A BULLY. XO
LikeLiked by 1 person
My pleasure! Can’t wait to see the book!