This week’s articles are a gold mine for writers, but there are pickings for other creative people too.
- Beautiful artwork.
- Hand-lettering tips.
- Have you ever forgotten a word and had to make up an alternative term for it?
- Do you have recurring dreams? Mine include several houses, including my childhood home, except the door won’t secure. . .
- Ways to fix passive voice.
- How to draw a frog.
- Public speaking tips for writers (but they’ll work for anybody).
- Points to consider when writing mystery and suspense.
- Novelists, be careful when you injure your characters.
- Write an Op-Ed article.
- Fiction writers: give your character some internal conflict.
- Recommended books on writing. I’ve read 12 of these 34, and I have some of the others. (Yes, I know—I’ve got more reading to do.)
A belated thank you for including me, my friend! One of these days, I’m going to have to visit you and thank you in person.
If you’re ever in the Phoenix area, let me know!
LikeLiked by 1 person