Way back in 2018 I posted a list of my 12 favorite quilting sites. I still stand by my choices. Some have not been active lately, but you can still find lots of awesome articles and quilt photos on them.
But, four years later, I’ve come across at least eight other blogs and websites that I love just as much. Have you seen these?
- Quilting Is My Therapy. Angela Walters believes even you can do free motion quilting. In fact, she has designed multiple challenges and produced many video tutorials to help you become the quilter of your dreams.
- All People Quilt is the website of American Patchwork and Quilting magazine. You can sign up for their email newsletter, which contains links to hundreds of quilt patterns, most of which are free.
- Frances Quilts. I’ve posted about Frances Arnold in the past, and if you follow my Creative Juice feature on Fridays, you’ve seen much of Frances’ work over the last few years. She has also created free quilting challenges and quilt patterns.
- Quilty Folk. Audrey always has a bunch of quilts in-progress. I love seeing them at different stages, and I am always blown away by the finishes.
- Crazy Quilter on a Bike. As you can tell from the name of this chock full o’ beautiful quilts blog, Elaine, the author, is also whimsical.
- From My Carolina Home. Carole is a girl after my own heart. She not only quilts, but she loves other creative pastimes as well.
- Chopin—A Passionate Quilter From Texas. Nanette makes lots of beautiful quilts.
- Quilting Daily. I’ve just signed up to follow this website, and I haven’t fully explored it yet. Much of the content requires a subscription, but there is a lot to see.
Quilters, now it’s your turn. Do you like a quilting blog or website that is not on either of my lists? Or do you blog about quilting? Leave a link in the comments below.