Heavy on quilt articles this week. And other stuff too.
- Taking quilt pictures at the park. The town next to us has a lot of public art sculptures like these. I think I’m going to try this!
- Books to read to babies. I’m a big fan of starting them off early! I even posted about it.
- I love this artist’s work on Instagram. I discovered her during ICAD.
- Winter quilts! Free patterns. I like the Log Cabin in these colors; I also like Bird’s Eye Pine Quilt, though I’d probably not use the pine fabric. (Maybe solids?)
- Different interpretations of the same quilt pattern.
- Quilted jackets are “in” again.
- Read, write, and live with poetry.
- Photographs that kind of look like Renaissance paintings.
- I always love looking at Audrey’s quilts.
- What makes a good story?
- I almost laughed out loud.
- A trip to the Catskills.
The article about finding poetry on everything was a joy to read. 😊
LikeLiked by 1 person