Lots of gorgeous photography this week.
- Beautiful embroidery.
- What a neighborly thing to do!
- What happens to Ukrainian culture during the war?
- I found this article about different kinds of teas to be very enlightening.
- Writers: establish a pre-writing routine to help usher yourself into a flow state.
- Five ways to improve your poetry.
- A museum in Barre, Massachusetts, has returned 150 sacred items to the Lakota Sioux peoples, some of which were stolen after the massacre at Wounded Knee.
- Moss-covered trees.
- Amazing photographs captured by accident.
- The photographs of Robert Frank.
- Sketching at a festival of Indian dance.
- Do you love Ann Voskamp? Then you’ll love her inspiring Instagram page. It’s worth joining Instagram for.
I love Friday.
LikeLiked by 2 people
I’m with Beverly. I, too, love what you do with Friday!
LikeLiked by 1 person