One of my all-time favorite blogs that I read almost every day is Frances Arnold’s Quilts and Other Stuff from Frances. I don’t usually link more than one post a week from the same blog in my Creative Juice feature. When the highly-shareable posts come fast and furious, I save links to be used in future editions. While Frances has been sharing her photos of beautiful quilts at the 2022 International Quilt Festival, I’ve been stockpiling them. I discovered I also have older posts of hers that I’ve been saving. So today I’m treating all the quilters to a baker’s dozen of Frances’ great posts.
- Actually, this link is for everyone: the steps to building skill at any craft you want to learn.
- I love how Frances shares her piecing process.
- Frances’ travelogue quilts bring back memories.
- I still haven’t used rulers for machine quilting, but Frances’ great instructions make me think I can do it.
- I’ve never used fusible batting. Frances shows us how.
- Pictorial quilts from the 2021 International Quilt Festival.
- Innovative techniques from the 2021 IQF.
- And these are Frances’ favorite quilts from the 2021 IQF.
- Micropieced quilts from this year’s IQF.
- Large pictorial quilts from IQF 2022.
- Smaller pictorial quilts from IQF 2022.
- Extraordinary pieced quilts from IQF 2022.
- Exemplary quilts from IQF 2022.
I don’t want to give you quilt overload, so I’m stopping here today.
However, if you love quilts, you’re not going to want to miss a single post on Quilts and Other Stuff from Frances, so why don’t you subscribe to her blog?