Yeah, lots of art.
- They say everyone has a double.
- Quilters, do you need some ideas for your sewing room?
- What Tchaikovsky worried about.
- Tulips imagined as tangles.
- Here are some Coronavirus-related items that were briefly available on Etsy.
- Portraits of Malian women from the 1960s.
- Comic combining two of my favorite things: dancing and books.
- This is the article that inspired the recent movie, A Beautiful Day in the Neighborhood.
- What it’s like to be a painter of icons.
- The importance of adult encouragers to young artists.
- Beautiful architectural art.
- Every one of these made me laugh. And I live in Arizona, where some of these National Parks Genius.
Art, beauty, and surprises.
- These lovely photos make me want to go exploring in the woods.
- Best of Beethoven.
- Stuff inside of stuff.
- Standing out as an artist.
- Smithsonian acknowledges the 50th anniversary of I Know Why the Caged Bird Sings.
- Look! Up in the sky! Anything you can imagine! (Clouds.)
- One person’s thoughts on the presidency.
- David Hockney makes big money painting swimming pools.
- A watercolorist’s journey.
- Quilts at Atlanta High Museum.
- Check out these beautiful Zentangle® designs.
- Wish I could go to this sketching workshop in Mexico City. I love this artist!
The strange, the beautiful, and the funny.
- Dylan Thomas did not go gentle into that good night.
- Gorgeous quilts.
- If you were ever in a high school chorus or community chorus, you’ve probably sung this song. Lovely rendition. Take a minute to enjoy.
- How many of these simple pleasures do you indulge in regularly?
- Classic children’s books. I remember so many of these from my children’s childhoods.
- How one artist makes a living.
- In case you’re sad: sweet dog photos to make you feel better.
- For the writers: Snoopy the author.
- Portraits of strong women.
- A town without streets.
- The most bizarre parade you’ll ever see, inspired by the art of Hieronymus Bosch.
- I said no more pets. This time I mean it.
Beautiful stuff and also sad news.
- Creative photo editing.
- The ionic border tangle.
- How to be an artist.
- Interesting drawings.
- The woman who started the ecology movement.
- How to apply “God mode” to your work.
- How to start writing a novel.
- Ways to organize your quilt projects.
- Magnificent paper sculptures. How does he do it?
- How to be extraordinary: a lesson learned from Kobe Bryant.
- You can only succeed if you believe success is possible.
- Oh, no. Mary Higgins Clark passed away. I’m so sorry.
First CJ of 2020!
- Three-dimensional murals.
- Art everywhere in Basel.
- An artist discusses figurines.
- You must have been a beautiful baby—not.
- Scroll through these photographs. There are some surprises here.
- Beautiful Zentangle stars.
- A children’s book illustrator shares some of her favorite illustrators and illustrations.
- A trip to Bucharest, Romania.
- How a gorgeous quilt came to be.
- Maria Popova is one of the best-read people I know of. In this article she shares the wisdom of ten writers.
- This artist has a lovely Instagram page.
- Want to kick of your 2020 reading with sci-fi and fantasy? Here are some recommended choices.