Don’t spend one more day not knowing about these things:
A feast for the eyes, a banquet for the heart.
A collection of creative genius.
Lots of gorgeous stuff here.
A dozen articles to inspire you to new heights of creativity:
Today’s Inktober prompt is Chicken:
You’re going to be so happy you read these articles:
Sharing twelve artsy articles to juice up your creativity:
- Street art.
- A sculptor turns a fallen tree into a sculpture.
- Super Converse kicks!
- The truth about corsets.
- What happens when Helen Keller goes to a dance studio? No, I’m not making a tasteless joke. Martha Graham was a friend of Keller’s.
- This one might make you cry. It’s about the death of a mother. Skip it if you must.
- Amazing award-winning quilts.
- If you have the ability to snap a picture of your pet doing something silly, you may want to enter this contest next year. If not, you can still enjoy this year’s finalists.
- Pages from a Zentangle sketchbook.
- Shipping containers never looked so good.
- How a unicorn makes music. (Because I’m dedicated to bringing you all the unicorn stories I can.)
- Quirky ceramics and a podcast.
Thirteen articles to help you get your creativity on:
- Cute little paintings.
- A trip to the Guggenheim Museum in New York City.
- What playing the piano does for your brain.
- Wildlife photography in black and white.
- Beautiful waterfalls.
- Lovely ceramics.
- What happens when you let seniors wear costumes for ID picture day.
- I love this artist’s sketches.
- Award-winning quilts. (Click on the small images for enlargements.)
- Instead of aimless surfing, read these websites to increase your knowledge.
- Quotes to ponder.
- Amazing paper sculptures by Nguyễn Hùng Cường.
- Something you can do to exercise your creativity.