I am so jealous of all the talent in this week’s articles.
- The Three Graces in art.
- Cute dog photos.
- Taking a stroll in Jersey City.
- Some interesting tangles to try.
- I wish I could sketch like Suhita Shirodkar.
- You’d swear this little puppet was alive.
- My dreamhouse would have 23 bedrooms, and they’d be decorated like this. (Then I’d finally have enough shelves for my books.
- Leonardo da Vinci was left-handed and wrote backwards in his notebooks. I wonder if this has something to do with that.
- I don’t think I could live here, but I’d love it for an occasional private retreat.
- An artist comments on Botticelli’s Annunciation.
- Beautiful responses to a Zentangle challenge.
- Only a mother will get these.
Have you ever experienced a natural disaster? Earthquake, flood, tornado, volcanic eruption, wildfire? Did you ever have something turn out differently than you’d planned, and not for the better? Bad hair day, open mic bomb, student teaching observation?
- Use this prompt any way you wish—for a poem, memoir, painting, short story, photograph, no limits. Enjoy!
- If you’d like to share a blog post (G-rated, please, and sensitive to the feelings of others—anything slightly objectionable will be deleted), create a pingback or leave a link in the comments below.
- Be sure to visit at least two other participants to see how they interpreted the prompt.
- Tag your entry #ALP (for ARHtistic License Prompt) to help others find your work on social media.
I had to share this wonderful entry from Grant Snider’s Incidental Comics: