Nine articles, mostly art-related.
A dozen beautiful things to ponder on a Good Friday:
A baker’s dozen of links to delight you with beauty and creativity and personal growth.
- Fabulous review of a children’s book about poetry.
- Great abstract art project for children or adults. You’ll need colored tissue paper.
- A totally different way to enhance your creativity.
- The argument for output.
- Quilters: do you have a bunch of “orphan blocks”? Here’s what to do with them (and an idea for accumulating more).
- Literary nerd types will love this analysis.
- An exercise for writers who want to find their voice.
- Pretty art journal pages.
- This quirky, artsy hotel is located right next to the Irish Cultural Center, where I folk dance. It was vacant for a long time, and recently reopened.
- I’m not wild about tattoos, but these are really interesting.
- Beautiful Iranian architecture.
- The virtues of mini-quilts.
- Beautiful cakes.
Thirteen lucky articles to make you smile and tweak your imagination.
Thirteen articles to inspire you.
Thirteen things to tweak your creative bones.
- The art of Bo Bartlett. It makes me long for the beach.
- Get smarter. (I think doing even 5 or 10 of these things would help.)
- Writing tools.
- Life-saving reading list.
- Don’t you hate pressboard? Yet this is beautiful.
- The power of story. Interview with the author of The Shack.
- Gorgeous quilts from the Killer Bees quilt show.
- The versatility of black and white photography.
- I am not promoting the book in this trailer (though it might be very good); I just think the idea of analyzing habits you want to break is intriguing:
Thirteen articles to ponder.
Pretty things to see. Creative stuff to do.
A baker’s dozen of artful articles (better for you than donuts!):
Fourteen articles, guaranteed to spark lots of creative ideas.