Some of these links will improve your creativity; some will improve your life.
Things to try. Things to remember.
Pretty to look at. Fun to think about.
Beautiful things to look at. Creative solutions. Interesting journeys. And a possible assignment for you.
- Free quilt block of the month patterns.
- Awesome journal pages.
- These abandoned buildings break my heart.
- Artwork doesn’t have to be large to be impactful.
- Searching for happiness in a book.
- How one college is addressing systemic inequality in its curriculum.
- Maybe more than you ever wanted to know about folk dancing’s fascinating history as a social movement. Keep scrolling down–there are a bunch of cool dance videos.
- An artist’s watercolor journey.
- Beautiful photography on this Instagram account.
- It’s interesting to watch this sketch artist’s process.
- When I was in college, I had a roommate who decorated envelopes. When I transferred to a different school, I was the recipient of letters from her in those beautiful envelopes. Who can you think of who would be blessed by a handwritten letter in a hand-decorated envelope? Maybe you could do that this weekend. . .
- A photographer discusses a favorite photo.
Enjoy these twelve creative articles.
Twelve tantalizing articles to spark your imagination this weekend.
These articles will challenge your intellect while satisfying your need for beauty.
This is an art-heavy edition.