You can’t fail to be inspired by these wonderful articles.
These articles are genius.
Twelve inspiring articles:
Beautiful things to admire or make.
- Fish made out of junk.
- Winter in beautiful Romania.
- Oscars fashions from years back.
- Beautiful Zentangles.
- Quilt tutorial: Teresa Down Under teaches how to make Delectable Mountain blocks and how to arrange them to create different kinds of quilts.
- What matters most to an artist?
- Like donuts? Wonderful watercolor tutorial.
- Your cat needs a ladder.
- Mardi Gras, but different.
- El Alto’s architecture is over the top.
- Free quilt patterns to make for St. Patrick’s Day. (Well, maybe for next Patrick’s Day!)
- These beautiful wedding dresses and bridal head dresses almost make me want to get married all over again.
Dream, gather inspiration, and create!
- Zoology anatomy lesson.
- A knitting designer shares some of her sketches.
- How artists deal with the pain of lost love.
- Life in the 1800s beautifully captured by Mary Ellen Best.
- When photographer Omar Robles went home to Puerto Rico, he was so shocked by the devastation and abandoned buildings (aftermath of Hurricane Maria) that he photographed dancers against the background of ruins.
- You don’t need lots of room for a book nook.
- Tips from a street photographer.
- The gorgeous illustrations of Kayla Herren.
- If you want to move a big rock over 100 miles, be prepared to apply for a lot of permits.
- Many variations on the iconic face of the New Yorker.
- Sketches from Disneyland.
- Beautiful Bulgarian folk dances. (I’d rather be dancing!)