Stuff to make, thoughts to ponder.
Great ideas to get your creative mojo going this weekend.
- Two quilt shows.
- Cuba in photographs.
- Beautiful paintings and drawings by David Harrison.
- Lovely tangles.
- Paper creatures.
- I don’t understand all these artsy apps, but they’re cool.
- Reading aloud to older children is beneficial, too.
- The stuff at thrift stores just keeps getting better.
- Stephen King takes a stand in favor of book reviews in the local newspaper, and his fans support him—and subscribe to the newspaper.
- Design trends for 2019.
- Photos of forest fauna in Finland.
- When life gives you snow, make a snow sculpture.
Twelve articles to help creatives take their artistic endeavors to the next level. Soak up some inspiration!
4, 6, and 7 are especially beneficial for the new year.
- I’ve read a bunch of these memoirs and found a few to add to my TBR pile.
- Natural fashion.
- For all the writers. Especially the freelancers. Do you deserve a reward today?
- How to be a good father.
- I love The Frugal Crafter! Here’s an upcycling project she recently posted. I love the video as well as the instructions.
- Ways to put failures and setbacks into perspective. (Warning: the F-word is used liberally in this article.)
- Using the Da Vinci Schedule to increase your productivity and prevent burnout.
- I think my next quilt project for myself should be a red-and-white Christmas quilt. Some of these done up in Christmas fabrics would work very nicely.
- I’d love to see the tools this artist used to cut this lacy octopus.
- Why art matters.
- I find this sculpture particularly moving.
- Your creativity requires structure.