Twelve tantalizing articles to spark your imagination this weekend.
I love the ladies’ fashions! Oh, the hats!
Maestro from Bloom Pictures on Vimeo.
For more about this short film, click here.
Thank you, Donna. Yes, this did bring me to tears.
UK filmmaker/producer Phil Beastall wanted to create a short film showing the true spirit of Christmas without all the commercialism and the “corporate voices.” So he wrote and produced this lovely, simple short film, Love is a Gift.
Although the video only cost Beastall $64 to make, it has been receiving awards and rave reviews since it was first released in 2014. As one review I read said, it “has garnered a more emotional response than most major blockbusters.” When you watch this little gem, it will be immediately apparent why it’s touched so many people.
To view the video, click here.
Nudge your creativity into action with these wonderful ideas:
We had some pretty spectacular storms in Arizona last summer. Thank you to Mike Olbinski for capturing nature’s fury.
Things are not always what they seem.
- Before color film.
- You don’t have to use expensive editing programs to make fabulous photographs.
- Book nerd? Yeah, me, too.
- This short story took me for a ride.
- Some quick sketches and some more detailed drawings.
- Think you’d like to speed up time? Be careful what you wish for.
- Do you like puns? I laughed at almost every one of these.
- Amazing murals.
- Do you enjoy Christian fiction? Here’s a great reading list.
- Colorful umbrellas are a work of art.
- The science students of today are the rock stars of tomorrow.
- Lovely portraits of famous celebrities.