We had some pretty spectacular storms in Arizona last summer. Thank you to Mike Olbinski for capturing nature’s fury.
Things are not always what they seem.
- Before color film.
- You don’t have to use expensive editing programs to make fabulous photographs.
- Book nerd? Yeah, me, too.
- This short story took me for a ride.
- Some quick sketches and some more detailed drawings.
- Think you’d like to speed up time? Be careful what you wish for.
- Do you like puns? I laughed at almost every one of these.
- Amazing murals.
- Do you enjoy Christian fiction? Here’s a great reading list.
- Colorful umbrellas are a work of art.
- The science students of today are the rock stars of tomorrow.
- Lovely portraits of famous celebrities.
Are you happiest when it rains? Or do you need sunshine to be content? Hot? Cold? Let it snow? Has the weather ever caused a real challenge for you?
- Use this prompt any way you wish—for a poem, memoir, painting, short story, photograph, no limits. Enjoy!
- If you’d like to share a blog post (G-rated, please, and sensitive to the feelings of others—anything slightly objectionable will be deleted), create a pingback or leave a link in the comments below.
- Be sure to visit at least two other participants to see how they interpreted the prompt.
- Tag your entry #ALP (for ARHtistic License Prompt) to help others find your work on social media.