For more about this short film, click here.
Thank you, Donna. Yes, this did bring me to tears.
UK filmmaker/producer Phil Beastall wanted to create a short film showing the true spirit of Christmas without all the commercialism and the “corporate voices.” So he wrote and produced this lovely, simple short film, Love is a Gift.
Although the video only cost Beastall $64 to make, it has been receiving awards and rave reviews since it was first released in 2014. As one review I read said, it “has garnered a more emotional response than most major blockbusters.” When you watch this little gem, it will be immediately apparent why it’s touched so many people.
To view the video, click here.
Nudge your creativity into action with these wonderful ideas:
- Laser-cut sculptures.
- I love to read about an artist’s journey.
- Want to be smarter? Do these 24 things every day.
- Masterful embroidery on tulle.
- What happens when a squirrel gets his paws on a GoPro?
- Beautiful art quilts.
- I always like to know what book clubs are reading. These books all sound wonderful!
- Make sketching an everyday habit.
- Want your children to find their own solutions to their problems?
- Amazing street art.
- I love checking out the responses to Zentangle challenges. These are so gorgeous.
- This is from a few years ago, but still impressive: County Fair quilts.
We had some pretty spectacular storms in Arizona last summer. Thank you to Mike Olbinski for capturing nature’s fury.