Covid-19 got you down? Take your mind off it with these amazing things:
- The tapestry maker who took art one step further.
- Choreographer Twyla Tharp’s thoughts on aging.
- A crochet version of the coronavirus.
- Some beautiful quilts!
- What would happen if you drew every day?
- I have often fantasized about working on a cruise ship. Here’s the lowdown.
- Acquire these habits to increase your writing productivity.
- Underwater photography.
- Things to do while self-quarantined.
- Squirrels like you’ve never seen them before.
- Entomology in stitches.
- Steampunk sculptures.
We are so blessed to live in the information age. The internet is full of free content that can help you learn any skill you want to acquire.
I have a file on my computer called Blog Posts I Really Like. This is where I save links to all sorts of articles that I want to reread because they’re so valuable. Periodically, I go on a reading binge and reread a bunch. Other times I scroll through the list because I know I saved something on a particular topic. Yesterday, I reread about twenty writing articles, looking for good ones to share with you. Here are the twelve best:
Now it’s your turn. Have you saved any online articles on writing that you’ve found particularly helpful? Or have you written something about the craft of writing that you’d like to share? Is there a writing blog that you especially like? Share a link in the comments below.
Beautiful, beautiful, beautiful!
A feast for the eyes, a banquet for the heart.
Lots of good stuff here, folks.
Happy to provide your weekend inspiration. You’re welcome.