Nudge your creativity into action with these wonderful ideas:
An eclectic collection of inspiration:
“Beauty is truth; truth beauty.” ~John Keats
- It’s hard to love all your colors the same. Favorites emerge. What’s yours?
- How a massive sculpture for Burning Man was created.
- Award-winning bird photographs.
- And even more Audubon photographs.
- One watercolorist’s journey.
- A visit to the New York Botanical Garden.
- For the quilters: a Flying Geese shortcut.
- The amazing world of orchids.
- Lovely sketches of Phoenix attractions.
- Eye-catching suncatchers.
- This offer is so good it makes me want to move to an isolated Greek island.
- Merging drawing and photography.
Lots of artsy stuff this week:
I am so jealous of all the talent in this week’s articles.
- The Three Graces in art.
- Cute dog photos.
- Taking a stroll in Jersey City.
- Some interesting tangles to try.
- I wish I could sketch like Suhita Shirodkar.
- You’d swear this little puppet was alive.
- My dreamhouse would have 23 bedrooms, and they’d be decorated like this. (Then I’d finally have enough shelves for my books.
- Leonardo da Vinci was left-handed and wrote backwards in his notebooks. I wonder if this has something to do with that.
- I don’t think I could live here, but I’d love it for an occasional private retreat.
- An artist comments on Botticelli’s Annunciation.
- Beautiful responses to a Zentangle challenge.
- Only a mother will get these.