You can’t fail to be inspired by these wonderful articles.
These articles are genius.
4, 6, and 7 are especially beneficial for the new year.
- I’ve read a bunch of these memoirs and found a few to add to my TBR pile.
- Natural fashion.
- For all the writers. Especially the freelancers. Do you deserve a reward today?
- How to be a good father.
- I love The Frugal Crafter! Here’s an upcycling project she recently posted. I love the video as well as the instructions.
- Ways to put failures and setbacks into perspective. (Warning: the F-word is used liberally in this article.)
- Using the Da Vinci Schedule to increase your productivity and prevent burnout.
- I think my next quilt project for myself should be a red-and-white Christmas quilt. Some of these done up in Christmas fabrics would work very nicely.
- I’d love to see the tools this artist used to cut this lacy octopus.
- Why art matters.
- I find this sculpture particularly moving.
- Your creativity requires structure.
Beautiful stuff to inspire you to greater creativity. Get out there and make some art, people.
- Sand sculptures.
- For the cat lovers.
- Quilt show-and-tell.
- Beautiful tangles from all over the world, same theme.
- The 100 books of 2018 that the New York Times considers notable.
- Aachen Cathedral and the wardrobe of Mary.
- Crease. Fold. Color.
- Favorite recipes. Lovely servingware.
- Gorgeous laser-cut light displays.
- Prize-winning photography.
- Artwork available as prints, posters, shirts, and skateboards.
- An artist’s tribute to her dad. (You’ll need a hanky for this one.)
Wow! A varied offering this week.
Twelve articles to get your creative mojo humming.