Oops! I neglected to post some Creative Juice last Friday. I hope this wonderful batch more than makes up for it.
Great ideas to get your creative mojo going this weekend.
- Two quilt shows.
- Cuba in photographs.
- Beautiful paintings and drawings by David Harrison.
- Lovely tangles.
- Paper creatures.
- I don’t understand all these artsy apps, but they’re cool.
- Reading aloud to older children is beneficial, too.
- The stuff at thrift stores just keeps getting better.
- Stephen King takes a stand in favor of book reviews in the local newspaper, and his fans support him—and subscribe to the newspaper.
- Design trends for 2019.
- Photos of forest fauna in Finland.
- When life gives you snow, make a snow sculpture.
Twelve articles to help creatives take their artistic endeavors to the next level. Soak up some inspiration!
Beautiful stuff to inspire you to greater creativity. Get out there and make some art, people.
- Sand sculptures.
- For the cat lovers.
- Quilt show-and-tell.
- Beautiful tangles from all over the world, same theme.
- The 100 books of 2018 that the New York Times considers notable.
- Aachen Cathedral and the wardrobe of Mary.
- Crease. Fold. Color.
- Favorite recipes. Lovely servingware.
- Gorgeous laser-cut light displays.
- Prize-winning photography.
- Artwork available as prints, posters, shirts, and skateboards.
- An artist’s tribute to her dad. (You’ll need a hanky for this one.)
These dozen articles fill me with artistic gratitude.
Beauty to inspire your own creations:
Twelve nudges to become a more creative you: