12 articles to marvel over:
A dozen articles to inspire you this weekend.
Go ahead: waste 21 minutes. I promised you won’t regret it.
Creativity and beauty in spades:
Covid-19 got you down? Take your mind off it with these amazing things:
- The tapestry maker who took art one step further.
- Choreographer Twyla Tharp’s thoughts on aging.
- A crochet version of the coronavirus.
- Some beautiful quilts!
- What would happen if you drew every day?
- I have often fantasized about working on a cruise ship. Here’s the lowdown.
- Acquire these habits to increase your writing productivity.
- Underwater photography.
- Things to do while self-quarantined.
- Squirrels like you’ve never seen them before.
- Entomology in stitches.
- Steampunk sculptures.
The Valentine’s Day edition of CJ. Wishing you lots of love.
Maestro from Bloom Pictures on Vimeo.
For more about this short film, click here.
Our last collection of curated inspiration for 2019:
- Photographs of balloons.
- Beautiful architecture in Lyon, France.
- A designer talks about a chair.
- What the UPS guy was really doing when he should have been delivering my packages.
- When dancing on the walls, watch out for the windows.
- Pareidolia is a psychological phenomenon that causes people to see patterns in a random stimulus. This condition can lead people to assign human characteristics to objects. Here’s what an pareidolic artist does when he sees faces in inanimate objects.
- If you haven’t had enough Christmas yet, here’s a lovely Christmas quilt.
- The Brownings and others muse on artistic integrity.
- This museum is on my bucket list.
- A children’s book illustrator describes her path and her process.
- So far I’ve never found a podcast that I actually wanted to follow. Maybe one of these recommendations will inspire me.
- 1960s architecture in Brasilia.