Neat stuff floating in our creative juice this week.
Writing. Photography. Creativity. Quilts. Art.
Lots of artistic things in this week’s offerings.
Today’s installment of CJ is all from Bored Panda. I am an addict. The world stops for an hour whenever I get an email update. You’ll see why:
Special all-Bored Panda episode. Bored Panda is the single website (other than ARHtistic License, of course) that got me through the pandemic. Here are some of my favorite articles. You’re welcome.
All sorts of info to inspire your artistic brain.
- I know the common green mantises; I didn’t know they have diverse cousins.
- Flip through Nathalie’s art journal.
- How things get done in Mozambique.
- Lovely photographs of ordinary objects.
- Funny and amazing animal videos.
- Natural poses to suggest when you’re taking photographs of groups of people.
- Teeny tiny paintings.
- This artist’s quilted portraits celebrate Black life. Be sure to click on the link at the end of the article to see more. (Actually, you have to click on the little box that appears when you click the link.)
- For the writers: mining memories for your memoir.
- Incredible photographs of endangered species.
- For the artists: open calls, grants, residencies, and fellowships.
- The Presto from the Summer concerto from Vivaldi’s The Four Seasons played on a big honkin’ organ.
12 articles to marvel over:
A dozen articles to inspire you this weekend.
Go ahead: waste 21 minutes. I promised you won’t regret it.