Articles curated especially to enhance your creativity.
A big thank you to Lindsay Weirich of The Frugal Crafter Blog for this wonderful watercolor tutorial. I just love looking over her shoulder while she paints. She makes it look so easy!
Hi friends! I had so much fun painting these birds in my sketchbook!
Watch the video to see the time-lapse!
To read the rest of this article, click here.
Some inspiring examples, and some silly stuff.
- Merging wood and glass.
- Masterful quilts.
- An artist’s process.
- End of the year reading list. Hurry up.
- Lovely embroidery kits.
- So it may really be true that you know stuff in your gut.
- Berlin is on my bucket list. Is it on yours? Here are the best places to take fabulous photographs.
- I love this artist. Sketches from Portugal.
- Beautiful photographs of birds.
- Quirky graffiti artist goes to Bethlehem.
- Christmas photography project.
- And one last silly Christmas-themed photo collection.
My offerings for CB&W, taken on a recent trip to the Gilbert Riparian Reserve. The white birds are snowy egrets; the dark one is a great blue heron; all taken from a distance.
I am participating in the Index-Card-a-Day Challenge and World Watercolor Month. For the rest of July, I intend to paint a little watercolor every day, just big enough to fit on an index card. Search for the hashtags #icad2016 and #WorldWatercolorMonth on social media if you would like so see what other participants are doing.
In response to Nancy Merrill’s challenge:
This little guy is eating an olive that fell from a nearby tree.