Are you ready for a baker’s dozen doses of inspiration?
Twelve recent articles to challenge your preconceptions and open you up to new possibilities.
Good stuff here this week. Lots of ideas to make you more creative.
- The perils of being a new photographer (or how to almost get thrown out of a concert by Prince).
- Big Bang Theory star Mayim Bialik has written a new book for girls.
- What’s your superpower?
- Did you know former president George W. Bush is an artist?
- Photos or paintings?
- I love keeping up with this quilt group.
- What can you do with a dead butterfly?
- The illustrations of Pat Achilles.
- Interesting reading list.
- I may already have included this article in a previous Creative Juice, but it bears rereading—it’s that important for your brain.
- Five things you can do now to encourage your creativity.
- Another strategy to improve your creativity.
Thirteen things to tweak your creative bones.
- The art of Bo Bartlett. It makes me long for the beach.
- Get smarter. (I think doing even 5 or 10 of these things would help.)
- Writing tools.
- Life-saving reading list.
- Don’t you hate pressboard? Yet this is beautiful.
- The power of story. Interview with the author of The Shack.
- Gorgeous quilts from the Killer Bees quilt show.
- The versatility of black and white photography.
- I am not promoting the book in this trailer (though it might be very good); I just think the idea of analyzing habits you want to break is intriguing:
Fifteen articles to ignite the spark.
Stuff I found this week that might tickle your fancy:
Did you read (or write) an article this week that would interest creatives? Please share a link in the comments below.