I LOVE Central Park, but I didn’t know its history. We need to think carefully before we displace people.
May you be full of wonder this weekend.
Twelve more sources of creative inspiration:
- The guitar in art.
- Beautiful modern quilts.
- Man’s best friend.
- The loveliest GIFs ever.
- I always love seeing Suhita Shirodkar’s sketches.
- When I was in high school in the late 1960s, I sometimes took the bus into New York City so I could wander through Central Park.
- Unique, affordable travel accommodations.
- Take a walk in the garden.
- Prize-winning travel photos from the National Geographic contest.
- A new application for the Five Second Rule.
- Pixilation enters the world of sculpture.
- Lessons learned at Uffizi Gallery.