Good stuff here this week. Lots of ideas to make you more creative.
- The perils of being a new photographer (or how to almost get thrown out of a concert by Prince).
- Big Bang Theory star Mayim Bialik has written a new book for girls.
- What’s your superpower?
- Did you know former president George W. Bush is an artist?
- Photos or paintings?
- I love keeping up with this quilt group.
- What can you do with a dead butterfly?
- The illustrations of Pat Achilles.
- Interesting reading list.
- I may already have included this article in a previous Creative Juice, but it bears rereading—it’s that important for your brain.
- Five things you can do now to encourage your creativity.
- Another strategy to improve your creativity.
Nine articles, mostly art-related.
Thirteen lucky articles to make you smile and tweak your imagination.
Thirteen articles to inspire you.
Thirteen articles to ponder.
A baker’s dozen of artful articles (better for you than donuts!):
Fourteen articles, guaranteed to spark lots of creative ideas.
Fifteen inspiring articles to uplift you:
Sixteen juicy articles to tickle your creativity bone:
Fourteen more articles to start your Friday creative streak:
- Melanie McNeil shares the quilts she made in 2016.
- I think you may be obsessive compulsive if you do this, but I love the results. I may have to try this idea…
- Nostalgia time. My husband had one of these in his classroom to help his students improve their listening skills.
- Are you jealous when you see all the creative things other people are doing?
- Combining loves of ballet and reading.
- The illustrations of Hanna McCaffery.
- I think a dragon is the perfect subject for a quilt.
- A grandfather posts a drawing a day for his grandchildren on his Instagram account.
- Um, some of these one-of-a-kind Etsy finds are examples of creativity gone awry.
- Scrap paper sculpture.
- Joel Kioko, a young ballet dancer from Kenya.
- The embroidery of Humayrah Bint Altaf
- Norm 2.0 is known for his Thursday Doors photography posts, but here he combines doors and street art.
- How do you do free-motion quilting at a retreat? Like this.