Ten articles full of beauty to inspire you to make beautiful things:
Good stuff here this week. Lots of ideas to make you more creative.
- The perils of being a new photographer (or how to almost get thrown out of a concert by Prince).
- Big Bang Theory star Mayim Bialik has written a new book for girls.
- What’s your superpower?
- Did you know former president George W. Bush is an artist?
- Photos or paintings?
- I love keeping up with this quilt group.
- What can you do with a dead butterfly?
- The illustrations of Pat Achilles.
- Interesting reading list.
- I may already have included this article in a previous Creative Juice, but it bears rereading—it’s that important for your brain.
- Five things you can do now to encourage your creativity.
- Another strategy to improve your creativity.
Nine articles, mostly art-related.
Thirteen lucky articles to make you smile and tweak your imagination.
Thirteen articles to inspire you.
Thirteen articles to ponder.
A baker’s dozen of artful articles (better for you than donuts!):
Fourteen articles, guaranteed to spark lots of creative ideas.
Fifteen inspiring articles to uplift you:
Sixteen juicy articles to tickle your creativity bone: