A dozen articles to quench your creative thirst.
A dozen articles to amaze and inspire you.
You’re going to be so happy you read these articles:
A baker’s dozen of beautiful things to inspire you:
This December, my Zentangles all look kind of Christmasy:
I drew a few entries for Imelda Green’s Advent Calendar challenge:
And I drew two winter night scenes:
These are the first drawings of mine that I’ve ever framed and hung in my house.
A dozen inspiring articles to spark your creativity:
- Beautiful Jersey City and Paterson, New Jersey.
- Two of my favorite things: quilts and limericks.
- Art dolls.
- Can creativity be taught?
- These new books sound great. Hollywood thought so, too.
- This article about Picasso summarizes: “Not only has massive chunks of our culture been created by specific men who abuse women but also that so-called ‘Western culture’ in its entirety has been marked and in many ways defined by systemic and institutionalized misogyny that has chewed up women for art and discarded them en masse.” Some things never change. Or can they?
- Do you like potato chips that look like faces, and clouds that look like other objects? Then this quick video will make you smile.
- How to draw a fox.
- Some beautiful tangles.
- What the blank spaces in a painting convey.
- Inexpensive copies of art masterpieces you’ll use every day.
Using patterns brayd, purrlyz, munchin, and luv-a.