This will work with your poetry word pool, too!
I’m using yesterday’s prompt, music.
I was uninspired by the Inktober prompt, so I defaulted to my zentangle group’s challenge. This is Crux by Henrike Bratz:
Today’s prompt is slippery.
Lots of interesting stuff, and a bit of beauty, too.
The prompt is wisp. Rendered in white gelly roll pen on blue paper.
Some interesting stuff; some funny stuff; some deep stuff.
- This one’s a little hard to look at. A sculptor made prosthetic masks for soldiers disfigured in World War I.
- Can you stand any more Covid-19 jokes?
- Many variations on the tangle Printemps.
- How to machine-quilt a border with an S-curve ruler.
- A prayer from 1968 that is so timely today.
- Do you have books you read and reread multiple times? Me, too.
- What if they had texting in Medieval times?
- The truth about Meissen porcelain.
- A professional watercolorist’s life.
- Spiritual director Marsha Crockett’s journal provides guided meditations and contemplative helps. You can also follow her on Instagram.
- One of my favorite artists painted a lovely portrait of Ruth Bader Ginsberg and paired it with a poetic tribute.
- I’ve read some of these books (and they were great) and seen rave reviews of others. Anyway, if you don’t know what to read next, maybe pick something off this list.