Articles curated especially to enhance your creativity.
Gorgeous stuff to entice you to create.
Back with creative inspiration.
A thing of beauty is a joy for ever. ~John Keats
Just in time for weekend reading:
Some inspiring examples, and some silly stuff.
- Merging wood and glass.
- Masterful quilts.
- An artist’s process.
- End of the year reading list. Hurry up.
- Lovely embroidery kits.
- So it may really be true that you know stuff in your gut.
- Berlin is on my bucket list. Is it on yours? Here are the best places to take fabulous photographs.
- I love this artist. Sketches from Portugal.
- Beautiful photographs of birds.
- Quirky graffiti artist goes to Bethlehem.
- Christmas photography project.
- And one last silly Christmas-themed photo collection.
Fourteen servings of beauty and creativity:
- Animated photos.
- These houses are for the birds.
- Beautiful quilts by Diana McClun.
- Two-dimensional reclaimed wood portraits.
- An interesting glimpse at Da Vinci’s genius, and two more books I want to read.
- A sculptor talks about the Period Room at the Metropolitan Museum of Art.
- Oliver Sacks said imitation and mastery of form precede creativity.
- Embroidery beyond the hoop.
- Nonfiction reading list.
- Illustrators celebrate Christmas.
- This Christmasy blog post is just so pretty I had to share it.
- A quick trip around the world in photographs.
- Some lovely menorahs.
- An artist’s (slightly twisted) process for writing a Christmas book.