Neat stuff floating in our creative juice this week.
Lots of gorgeous photography this week.
Neat things to see this weekend! Happy Fourth, everyone!
Good stuff here for artistic people.
Beautiful things to look at, and hints for the creative lifestyle.
Today all my curated articles are from one of my favorite blogs, MyOBT (aka My One Beautiful Thing). Blogger Donna has a daily mission to share one beautiful thing. And she succeeds every day.
Enjoy these? Maybe you should follow MyOBT.
Merry Christmas! May God’s Love indwell you today and always.
- Beautiful (and humorous) embroideries.
- Zentangle + pottery.
- A quilter grows through the years.
- An Andy Warhol exhibit from two years ago. I missed this article when it was first posted, but I was happy to come across it now.
- The story behind Handel’s Messiah.
- I love libraries. Here are how some decorated for Christmas.
- The story behind “Silent Night.”
- A quilter photographs her many quilts.
- The prettiest Christmas cookies I’ve ever seen.
- Verdigogh always looks so Christmasy to me. Here’s how several artists interpreted it.
- This blog definitely gets the best reader comments. You guys are all going to have to step it up on ARHtistic License. (Let that be one of your New Year resolutions.)
- This might be too late for you, so you might want to bookmark it for next year: how to sew gift bags.
Passing along helpful information and amazing art: