Happy New Year! (May it be better than last year. Please, God. Amen.)
- A doodle diary helps a man deal with the loss of his wife.
- Gorgeous zentangles.
- Encouragement from strangers.
- Extraordinarily beautiful cats.
- I love this story about a woman who put together an art class for her neighbors’ children.
- A quilter grows in her craft.
- Paper cranes taken to the next level.
- Whoa! I didn’t even know this existed! ChromeMusicLab. You gotta show your kids. Fun for grownups, too.
- Fabulous children’s book illustrators.
- For the children’s writers: magazine markets for children’s stories.
- A forgotten genius, the Michelangelo of the 20th century.
- For the birds.
Every Friday, I post a meme that I hope will inspire and encourage all my creative readers. Here are my favorites of this year:
Now it’s your turn. Which is your favorite? Tell me in the comments below, and feel free to share these encouraging memes on your social media.
Photo by Hannah Grace on Unsplash.
Photo by Prateek Katyal on Unsplash.
Thank you to Laura Drake, who posted this on Twitter.