“You need to thank the critic; you need to bless the critic; you need to show the critic the door.”
Especially heavy on writing articles this week.
- A fort and a tightrope walker in India.
- Wonderful designs.
- Some Russian music is technically Ukranian. . .
- I so need to go on a quilting retreat. I’m jealous.
- Why some architects are redesigning existing buildings instead of starting from scratch.
- For the novelists: what’s rough about writing a rough draft?
- 22 paying markets for spiritual freelance writers.
- More for the fiction authors: how to sneak exposition into dialogue.
- For the bloggers: how to get more mileage out of an old post.
- More for the fiction authors: using cinematography devices in your novel.
- I love reading Young Adult fiction. But some teens don’t. Here’s why.
- The creative/performance zone (also known as the groove).
For more advice about the first sentence, click here.