Funny stuff. Pretty stuff. Serious stuff.
- Some of these will make you laugh and some will make you cry, but it’s all good.
- Writers, should you write a cozy mystery?
- Did you ever have a great idea, get started on it, take a break from it, and feel guilty about never getting back to it? Sometimes you just gotta let go.
- Nathalie escorts us on a tour featuring murals in Jersey City.
- More murals; these are from Montreal. (FYI, Norm no longer coordinates Thursday Doors. Go to No Facilities for those now.)
- How to say no. Why to say no.
- Love flowers? You’re gonna love these photos.
- Black artists (and artists of color) lack the opportunities their white counterparts enjoy.
- You might enjoy this Instagrammer’s paintings for World Watercolor Month.
- You have to see these amazing crochet projects. (I’ll pass on the broccoli hat, but I want almost everything else.)
- The most beautiful gifs I’ve ever seen. Depending on your internet connection, they might take a few moments to load, but hang on, they’re worth it.
- A sculptor abandons metal in favor of fabric.