Get your artistic on!
- Korean artist Aeppol.
- An easy way to try out free motion quilting ideas.
- I love Zentangle challenges! It’s always interesting to see the unique interpretations. Here’s one recent challenge and the responses.
- The things we skip that end up costing us time and productivity.
- Too beautiful to eat.
- Funny animal photographs. Best viewing strategy: check out each year’s finalists. Click on the first picture to enlarge, and then click the arrow at the right side of the pictures to scroll through.
- Some little art works made from found objects.
- I love how this artist challenges herself. We could all practice one thing daily for an extended period.
- Playlist for air turbulence.
- As if you needed an excuse to drink wine, here are some things you can do with corks.
- Architectural drawing, including some in-progress videos!
- Celebrating Women’s History Month with the Rockettes.
Fourteen more articles to start your Friday creative streak:
- Melanie McNeil shares the quilts she made in 2016.
- I think you may be obsessive compulsive if you do this, but I love the results. I may have to try this idea…
- Nostalgia time. My husband had one of these in his classroom to help his students improve their listening skills.
- Are you jealous when you see all the creative things other people are doing?
- Combining loves of ballet and reading.
- The illustrations of Hanna McCaffery.
- I think a dragon is the perfect subject for a quilt.
- A grandfather posts a drawing a day for his grandchildren on his Instagram account.
- Um, some of these one-of-a-kind Etsy finds are examples of creativity gone awry.
- Scrap paper sculpture.
- Joel Kioko, a young ballet dancer from Kenya.
- The embroidery of Humayrah Bint Altaf
- Norm 2.0 is known for his Thursday Doors photography posts, but here he combines doors and street art.
- How do you do free-motion quilting at a retreat? Like this.