Articles curated especially to enhance your creativity.
Some inspiring examples, and some silly stuff.
- Merging wood and glass.
- Masterful quilts.
- An artist’s process.
- End of the year reading list. Hurry up.
- Lovely embroidery kits.
- So it may really be true that you know stuff in your gut.
- Berlin is on my bucket list. Is it on yours? Here are the best places to take fabulous photographs.
- I love this artist. Sketches from Portugal.
- Beautiful photographs of birds.
- Quirky graffiti artist goes to Bethlehem.
- Christmas photography project.
- And one last silly Christmas-themed photo collection.
I’m stuck on Monday’s assignment—I started it two different ways, and neither took off. Oh well. Maybe tomorrow.
Here are the poems for yesterday and today:
You led me to the place where I could see your majesty laid out before me
You revealed to me what no one else will ever see
What You made especially for me
You showered me with gifts that cost nothing and everything
You made me the beneficiary of Your unmerited favor
Defacement of public property:
Bold, sprayed letters, flourished as if from a calligrapher’s nib—
A command to perform the most impossible feat of procreation.
Useth thee thy talents thusly?
Why not apply them for edification?
Why not create a beauteous fresco,
A wise exhortation?
Turpentine is the instrument of thine eradication.