Creative stuff from all over the internet.
Inspiring works of creative genius.
Beautiful and interesting stuff here.
Today is the seventeenth anniversary of the terrorist attack on September 11, 2001. Let us never forget the innocents who lost their lives, nor how the country came together after the tragedy. Celebrate with a random act of kindness in memory of the first responders.
Here and here are some of my journal writings from that time.
You’re going to be so happy you read these articles:
Twelve articles to tickle your fancy:
A dozen beautiful things to ponder on a Good Friday:
Thirteen lucky articles to make you smile and tweak your imagination.
Fourteen more articles to start your Friday creative streak:
- Melanie McNeil shares the quilts she made in 2016.
- I think you may be obsessive compulsive if you do this, but I love the results. I may have to try this idea…
- Nostalgia time. My husband had one of these in his classroom to help his students improve their listening skills.
- Are you jealous when you see all the creative things other people are doing?
- Combining loves of ballet and reading.
- The illustrations of Hanna McCaffery.
- I think a dragon is the perfect subject for a quilt.
- A grandfather posts a drawing a day for his grandchildren on his Instagram account.
- Um, some of these one-of-a-kind Etsy finds are examples of creativity gone awry.
- Scrap paper sculpture.
- Joel Kioko, a young ballet dancer from Kenya.
- The embroidery of Humayrah Bint Altaf
- Norm 2.0 is known for his Thursday Doors photography posts, but here he combines doors and street art.
- How do you do free-motion quilting at a retreat? Like this.