These articles are genius.
- Amazing birds made from balloons.
- Beautifully designed record album covers.
- A man placed a camera in the bottom of a bucket. . .
- The history of Legos.
- I’ve read three of these eight art-related novels; now I want to read the rest. . .
- Those split-second saves that dads and moms and grannies pull off.
- Street photography from India.
- The Arizona Quilters Guild show was last weekend. I meant to go but somehow didn’t. Bummer! Here’s a sample of what I missed.
- Free ebook copy of a prize-winning poetry chapbook.
- The plusses and minuses of living life looking through a camera lens.
- Wouldn’t you love a book that could teach you how to draw? Here are the ten best. I just ordered two of them.
- Knitting enthusiast creates life-sized knitted sculptures of her friends and neighbors.
A dozen articles to spice up your creative life:
- Ursula LeGuin on the difference between cats and dogs, among other things.
- Taking Zentangle to the next level.
- Sorry to be punny. Food memes.
- Seeing this wall of mini-quilts is making my fingers itch. I want to make a couple dozen so I can have a wall like this one.
- Here’s a fun Halloween face-painting
- I want to go on a guitar retreat like this one!
- I was afraid this article was about manipulating people. It’s not.
- This is the best short story I’ve read in a long time.
- This new television series looks wonderful.
- A different kind of patchwork.
- Everything I know about Richard Feynman I learned on Big Bang Theory—until now.
- Check out these awesome mask kits.
Feed your soul (or just LOL):
- THIS is what I want for my birthday. And Christmas. Just sayin’. (Don’t forget.)
- It doesn’t matter what you sketch; just sketch something.
- 11 ways to raise your emotional intelligence.
- The lessons you’re learning in your other passions can also fuel your creative success.
- Most amazing birdhouses ever.
- I am in unicorn heaven. Are you a Pinterest user? If so, then you can access this. Unicorns in art history. Thank you, Lulu.
- Click on the small images here to see enlargements of these award-winning wildlife photographs.
- Can your kid do this? Lego Art.
- Don’t try this at home. Instagram risk-taking.
- Photographic recreations of classic SNL scenes.
- Illustrations of everyday objects having conversations. Pun alert.
Did you read (or write) an article this week that would interest creatives? Please share a link in the comments below.