Joy is the gift of love. Grief is the price of love. Anger protects that which is loved. And when we think we have reached our limit, wonder is the act that returns us to love.~Valarie Kaur, in See No Stranger
For your weekend reading pleasure. Lose yourself for an hour in these great articles.
- Ice spinning like an LP in a river.
- Do you want to do watercolor, but have no idea what to paint?
- What do you see in the clouds?
- Valentine’s Day will be here before we know it. How do you treat the person you love?
- Beautiful quilts from the Road to California.
- I love taking virtual strolls with this Jersey City artist.
- Wonderful travel sketches.
- Inspired Zentangles.
- Do you know who Judith Leyster was? I didn’t. She was one of the Dutch master painters.
- I love this illustrator’s work!
- The work ethic of highly creative people.
- Maybe it’s not so smart to try to increase your productivity.