These articles fascinated me this week, and I wanted to share:
Oh, is it Friday already? So sorry I’m late!
Articles curated especially to enhance your creativity.
Lots of gorgeous stuff here.
Twelve articles for your artistic pleasure.
Closing out the year with a dozen creative articles.
Fifteen articles to inspire you in the New Year:
- Glass miniature masterpieces.
- These dogs, drawn by Holly Lucero, will give you nightmares.
- A way to look at your subject so you can draw it more accurately.
- Skyscrapers into infinity.
- Please buy me a book illustrated by Tihomir Čelanović. I wish I could read the stories these drawings tell.
- Breathtaking views of Paris, 1946.
- I just love Suhita Shirodkar’s work. Take a peek at her sketchbook.
- Here’s a cool zentangle technique.
- You can turn a fail around.
- Tips from people who have been around the block a few times.
- Woody Guthrie’s New Year resolutions from 1943. I could make a few of these, even though I’m allergic to New Year resolutions.
- I’m going to try this technique for watercolor backgrounds for zentangle.
- The large-scale paintings of Salman Khoshroo. Be sure to watch the video of the artist at work. Fascinating.
- A Christian’s take on creativity and mental illness. Though I’m also a Christian, I don’t believe exactly as she does, but it’s still an interesting essay. Warning: the video is decidedly unholy.
- I’m thinking of participating in this challenge. How about you? It may help you reach one of your goals for 2017…
Fourteen recent articles culled from the web to spark your creativity:
- I love this artist-in-training’s blog. If you like this article, you might want to check out the resources she lists on her blog.
- Before the reno—art show.
- I want to live here.
- Combining music and art.
- How random shadows inspired a filmmaker to make art.
- Pretty quilts and other interesting stuff.
14 articles that will delight your senses: