This week’s offering is heavy on reading lists. You’re welcome.
Amusing. Beautiful. Interesting.
Pretty things and creepy things. Great ideas and sad thoughts.
- Gorgeous creepy crawlers.
- A different kind of book nook. I didn’t know these were a thing.
- Do you have lots of scraps in your fabric stash? Here are some ideas of what to do with them.
- Photography on grass.
- Suicide’s painful legacy. Don’t do it. Ask for help.
- Amazing underwater photography.
- This Vile painter will make you see through walls.
- If your favorite cartoon characters were fossils. . .
- A gorgeous travel-sketch-journal to inspire you.
- I’m sharing this post about the Road to California quilt show especially because it features a quilt made by the fabulous Cindy Stohn.
- Read these 25 excellent suggestions for improving your life and be encouraged.
- Nathalie goes to Austin. (I have a friend who lives there. Now that I know how cool it is, I’ll have to go visit her. . .)
Mostly artsy stuff this week:
Inspiring works of creative genius.
Happy to provide your weekend inspiration. You’re welcome.
Things are not always what they seem.
- Before color film.
- You don’t have to use expensive editing programs to make fabulous photographs.
- Book nerd? Yeah, me, too.
- This short story took me for a ride.
- Some quick sketches and some more detailed drawings.
- Think you’d like to speed up time? Be careful what you wish for.
- Do you like puns? I laughed at almost every one of these.
- Amazing murals.
- Do you enjoy Christian fiction? Here’s a great reading list.
- Colorful umbrellas are a work of art.
- The science students of today are the rock stars of tomorrow.
- Lovely portraits of famous celebrities.
These will knock your socks off:
These dozen articles fill me with artistic gratitude.