Beauty is truth, truth beauty ~John Keats
Our last collection of curated inspiration for 2019:
- Photographs of balloons.
- Beautiful architecture in Lyon, France.
- A designer talks about a chair.
- What the UPS guy was really doing when he should have been delivering my packages.
- When dancing on the walls, watch out for the windows.
- Pareidolia is a psychological phenomenon that causes people to see patterns in a random stimulus. This condition can lead people to assign human characteristics to objects. Here’s what an pareidolic artist does when he sees faces in inanimate objects.
- If you haven’t had enough Christmas yet, here’s a lovely Christmas quilt.
- The Brownings and others muse on artistic integrity.
- This museum is on my bucket list.
- A children’s book illustrator describes her path and her process.
- So far I’ve never found a podcast that I actually wanted to follow. Maybe one of these recommendations will inspire me.
- 1960s architecture in Brasilia.
Happy to provide your weekend inspiration. You’re welcome.
Wow! A varied offering this week.
These will knock your socks off:
Beauty to inspire your own creations:
A dozen articles to quench your creative thirst.