Read and muse this weekend.
I love the ladies’ fashions! Oh, the hats!
“Beauty is truth; truth beauty.” ~John Keats
- It’s hard to love all your colors the same. Favorites emerge. What’s yours?
- How a massive sculpture for Burning Man was created.
- Award-winning bird photographs.
- And even more Audubon photographs.
- One watercolorist’s journey.
- A visit to the New York Botanical Garden.
- For the quilters: a Flying Geese shortcut.
- The amazing world of orchids.
- Lovely sketches of Phoenix attractions.
- Eye-catching suncatchers.
- This offer is so good it makes me want to move to an isolated Greek island.
- Merging drawing and photography.
A lot of incredible photography this week. And some other stuff. Enjoy!
- Sunset in.
- Unfortunately, most of the things I make are like something I’ve seen. How do we acquire the courage to experiment with an original design?
- I <heart> NY!
- This would be a fun art project to do with kids.
- Three friends travel through Europe, following Van Gogh’s footsteps to gain insight into his art.
- “Illustwriter” Hallie Bateman talks about inspiration.
- Gorgeous quilts!
- Amazing photographs of birds.
- Just 30 seconds of Christmas decorations at Radio City Music Hall in New York City.
- Liquid rugs.
- How does this happen? People in art museums blending in with the artwork…
- Dizzying photographs of a Chinese library.
Oh boy! Lots of inspiring stuff to jumpstart your creativity this weekend!
Twelve sources of inspiration for your creative endeavors: