- Beautiful fungi.
- You become more skillful as a result of practice. One watercolorist’s story.
- Kinetic art made out of paper.
- Advice you can take even if you’re older than 21. You’re never too late to grow wise.
- How to write 12 books in 12 months.
- Helpful resources for the journey called Life.
- Wish your exercise routine could make you more creative? Think color.
- Crumpled art.
- I’ve only seen a few of these, and some of them were hard to watch, but this list of classic movies is noteworthy.
- I wish I’d seen this article before we remodeled our home. . .
- This article is from a few years ago, but the reasons to read and suggested books are still compelling.
- Some sketches from Amsterdam (and links to lots more).
Beautiful stuff to inspire you to greater creativity. Get out there and make some art, people.
- Sand sculptures.
- For the cat lovers.
- Quilt show-and-tell.
- Beautiful tangles from all over the world, same theme.
- The 100 books of 2018 that the New York Times considers notable.
- Aachen Cathedral and the wardrobe of Mary.
- Crease. Fold. Color.
- Favorite recipes. Lovely servingware.
- Gorgeous laser-cut light displays.
- Prize-winning photography.
- Artwork available as prints, posters, shirts, and skateboards.
- An artist’s tribute to her dad. (You’ll need a hanky for this one.)
Articles curated especially to enhance your creativity.
- Amazing sand sculpture.
- Fabulous graffiti festival.
- Beautiful photographs of birds.
- Try out these reading nooks with me.
- A different kind of tutu.
- I still reread/rewatch Hunger Games every chance I get.
- What books were in the running for the Great American Read?
- What do you have to do to be an Instagram star? Apparently be full of fluff.
- I participated in Inktober2018 along with thousands of other artists. Here are some offerings from Rohvannyn Shaw.
- Ever want to hand-make a special little card for someone?
- Embroidered portraits featuring long, flowing hair.
- Lovely (?) miniatures.
Beauty to inspire your own creations:
- Read what Reece Witherspoon is reading.
- Origami like you’ve never seen it before.
- Traveling in Segovia, Spain.
- My favorite spot on earth—The Cloisters.
- What to see at Yosemite.
- Watercolor basics and special effects.
- The power of music.
- Quilt eye candy.
- Pretty soon we’ll be remodeling our kitchen, so I was tickled to see Suhita Shirodkar’s sketches of the demolition of her kitchen.
- What is the essential requirement of creation?
- Who determines the value of art?
- Breathtaking sculpture.