Excellence in creativity:
- A wonderful quilt show from a few years ago.
- Zentangle meets lettering.
- More than 40 years ago, my hubby and I used to scuba dive. The most exciting things we ever saw underwater were lobster, which Greg captured and we took home to eat. Click on the link to see some even more awesome sights.
- Cleaning out Grandpa’s house? Don’t you dare toss those old snapshots without looking at them.
- I don’t think I’ve ever seen these Picassos before. They are not what I would have expected.
- The writers will get this.
- They don’t make cars like this anymore.
- I enjoy this artist’s Instagram page.
- I wish I’d sketched my kids when they were small. How precious those pictures would be.
- If you like a little science or technology with your romance, you might like these books.
- You’ve never seen insects fly like this.
- Are tiles low art?
Creativity and beauty in spades:
A feast for the eyes, a banquet for the heart.
Read these wonderful articles, and spend the rest of the weekend creating stuff.
A dozen articles to inspire you to new heights of creativity:
A dozen inspiring articles to spark your creativity:
- Beautiful Jersey City and Paterson, New Jersey.
- Two of my favorite things: quilts and limericks.
- Art dolls.
- Can creativity be taught?
- These new books sound great. Hollywood thought so, too.
- This article about Picasso summarizes: “Not only has massive chunks of our culture been created by specific men who abuse women but also that so-called ‘Western culture’ in its entirety has been marked and in many ways defined by systemic and institutionalized misogyny that has chewed up women for art and discarded them en masse.” Some things never change. Or can they?
- Do you like potato chips that look like faces, and clouds that look like other objects? Then this quick video will make you smile.
- How to draw a fox.
- Some beautiful tangles.
- What the blank spaces in a painting convey.
- Inexpensive copies of art masterpieces you’ll use every day.